Finding Heads International GmbH ist eines der führenden, auf Executive Search spezialisierten, Unternehmen für Suchen von Führungspersonal, Geschäftsführer, Vorstände und Top- Manager in Europa. Unsere Headhunter besitzen langjährige Managementerfahrung und arbeiten mit Erfolg durch fachkundige Beratung und Kompetenz für internationale Unternehmen.
Our client is worldwide one of the leading manufacturers of Speciality Tires
and has its head office in Sri Lanka. The company decided to grow the
US market and therefore we are looking for a
National Sales Manager USA (m/f/d)
Should have experience in managing a Salesforce and drive the business development for Pneumatics Speciality Tires. The person’s key responsibilities are, to manage, develop and lead a team of Regional Sales Managers. Should be motivated by a pioneer challenge to establish a new brand and business in the US market.
Must have a strong track record of building sales including recruiting distributors, managing material handling tire. Should have the capability to supervise business operations of branches which include governance, managing a team, managing budgets, managing inventory, running technology-based platforms (CRM, ERP, paperless environment). Good skills in costing and expense management.
• Manage performance of the US RMS and focus on building a strong US team in order to develop business in addition to achieving self-targets.
• Should have the drive to develop a new brand and garner support of the RMS to drive this across the Country.
• Design and execute to the overall Go To Market Strategy of our client in the US, align and execute action plans and Oversee both North and South of the Pneumatic Tire business.
• Responsible for rolling out marketing and brand strategies/action plans of the company.
• Develop OE Business in the US.
• Ensure strategic and business plans are developed Liaising with Marketing, Finance, HR to achieve desired goals.
• Analyse competitor activities and develop company’s Go to Market strategies to win market share.
• Ability to analyse daily, weekly, monthly sales information and develop Management report to the Senior Team.
• Effective forecasting and sales planning of the products.
• Effective use of Pipedrive CRM tool to manage the value stream of the respective customer.
• Efficient management of expenses of the company.
• Technical capability to understand products and customer needs, customer centric mindset and passion to excel in customer service Compliance with the company’s procedures, reporting requirements, policies and code of conduct.
• Weekly Report: Submit a brief, one-page, weekly report covering activities and achievements for that week every Friday to the management and be the principal focal point of the company for the US.
• Very good knowledge in sales in the agriculture tyre industry.
• Communication - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to
understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Sales and Marketing- Knowledge of sales process principles and methods for showing,
promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
• Customer and Personal Service - Including but not limited to customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles
involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Expanding the client base - Should have the desire and hunger to attract new customers. Should have the skill to find out how to expands the customer base. How to
identify for new customers and ability to work with this information. NSM should also possess the skill set to determine the decision-maker in a company and build strong relationships with the DMU. An NSM should be able to develop a plan of action to attract new customers. Ideally, it will identify a potential client base, based on the specifics of the company, its products or services; The NSM should be able to devise
plans build a potential customer funnel with identification of DMU.
• National Sales Manager should have the desire to grow and conquer new heights in sales.
• Work with clients -NSM should be able to profile customers and support the RSM tobuild stronger relationships. The NSM should also portray competencies such as
diligence, accuracy, quick responsiveness, attention to detail.
• Ability to gauge the profitability (short/MID/ Long term) of the customer and identify the potential- NSM should possess the competency to assess if the customer is profitable. This also requires the NSM to understand principles of Margin management and manage discounting etc.
• Conflict resolution - should have the ability to manage conflicts.
Höchste Diskretion ist selbstverständlich. Bitte lesen Sie auch unsere aktuellen Datenschutzinformationen auf unserer Homepage auf www.findingheads.de