Finding Heads International GmbH is one of the leading Headhunter companies in Europe. We are specialist for C-Level, Top Manager and Specialists searches. Our headhunters are all having longstanding Management experience and their success is based on competence and competent coaching.
Our client is a leading global integrated producer of phenolic specialty resins, molding compounds and engineering thermosets with approximately 900 associates and 11 manufacturing facilities, 3 Technical Center and 4 Product Support Labs, globally.
For the markets Nordics, CIS and Russia we are looking for a:
Sales Manager (m/f/d) - Based in Finland
• existing customer care and new customer acquisition
• deliver sales/revenue/margin objectives as defined by the organizations budget
• develop profitable and sustainable business increasing and/or defending market shares through customer contact and relationship implements sales strategy & objectives, monitors & reports, progress & results to key stakeholders
• identify and specify demand and requirements involving key stakeholder
• prepare a rolling forecast and supports in budget development
• autonomous closing of agreements with customers according to BU strategies
• develop, implement and monitor the sales strategy according to agreed criteria and policies for assigned accounts
• strategic input to commercial sales department as well for the BU and regular reporting of the market environment and competition
• networking/team work with other functional internal groups (supply chain, customer service, credit management, R&D, tech. service, marketing etc.)
• You have a solid commercial and chemical knowledge (degree in business administration or chemistry)
• Knowledge of the wood industry desired
• We are looking for a person of action, able to make the right decisions in a competitive market.
• We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic personality with a high level of motivation and service orientation.
• You are a team player and a good communicator, and you can work independently.
• A good command of English, Finnish and Russian languages
• Familiar and willing to work and travel (50-70%) in several European cultures in designed region.
• You are ready to have initial skill adaptation training in our factory in Puhos Finland
• A rare opportunity to join an established international business
• A superb chance to add value, make a difference and grow your career with a well-known company
• Permanent, long-term and independent position
• High personal responsibility
• Challenging projects and varied work in Europe with the global key players
You will be based at your home office in Finland, preferably close to our factory in Finland
Highest discretion is self-evident. Please also read our current
Privacy information on our homepage: www.findingheads.de
Please apply by E-Mail to: email@example.com
Finding Heads International GmbH
Fon: +49(0) 2353 667 4561