Finding Heads International GmbH is one of the leading Headhunter companies
in Europe. We are specialist for C-Level, Top Manager and Specialists searches.
Our headhunters are all having longstanding Management experience and their success is based on competence and competent coaching.
Our client is an innovative, medium-sized German group of companies with over 6,000 employees in the building and construction industry, founded in 1900. Values ??such as cooperative partnership, adherence to deadlines and holistic construction are the basis of their daily work. People make them who they are and form the basis of their success. As a top construction employer, the company offers the best framework conditions so that you can fully develop your strengths. We are looking for a:
Head of Project Management (m/f/d) Sweden – Construction Industry
The head of project management ensures qualitative and quantitative project goals. He controls and acts in the context of project management with foresight and a holistic view.
The candidate will represent our client as direct interface to the customers.
• Ensuring efficient project organization with clear delegation of tasks, competencies and
• You will lead the project team on a functional basis and you report to the branch
• Development, implementation and follow up of the project goals and ensuring the
smooth process organization in the project.
• Scheduled implementation of meetings (e.g., shift handover) for the current and future
• Target control, including ongoing project prognosis, at the end of construction, based
on the calculation.
• Securing of all accounting-relevant documents.
• Monthly billing to the customer and performance report and monthly project
• Proactive management of identified opportunities and risks.
• Recognition of supplementary claims from subcontractors and
recognition of potential financial additions (disablement, difficulties, concerns) and
initiation of appropriate measures, as well as negotiations with the client.
• Recognition of the required construction target, from the construction contract and safe
application of national regulations (AB04, ABT)
• Experience as a project manager in complex infrastructure construction projects in
Scandinavia / Sweden and good experience in dealing with Swedish infrastructure
operators especially Swedish Rail.
• Knowledge of all relevant structural engineering norms in the relevant product
• Ability to identify the required construction target from the construction contract and
secure the application of national regulations.
• Ability of reading, understanding and implementing the monthly reporting (construction
site results, project management report, etc.).
• You are able to work in teams, you are result oriented and able to make decisions.
• Ability of conflict management.
• You are able to promote the team spirit and pass on your entrepreneurial thinking to
• We are looking for pro-active and very hands-on person.
• Very good English knowledge. German knowledge would be an advance.
• Willingness to travel.
Our customer sees an important future market in Sweden and offers long-term prospects with good personal development opportunities. In this position, you enjoy a lot of freedom and a great deal of creative scope.
Your location is based on your home office. Our customer's Swedish headquarter is in Stockholm.
Highest discretion is self-evident. Please also read our current
Privacy information on our homepage: www.findingheads.de
Please apply by E-Mail to: email@example.com
Finding Heads International GmbH
Fon: +49(0) 2353 667 4561