Finding Heads International GmbH is one of the leading Head-hunter companies in Europe. We are specialist for C-Level, Top Manager and Specialists searches. Our head-hunters are all having longstanding Management experience and their success is based on competence and competent coaching.
Our client is a computer vision company specialized in automatic volume measurements for the logistics industry. They are a tech company that challenges traditional methods and processes with the purpose to improve efficiency and reduce carbon footprint for our customers.
The company was founded in 2015 as a spin-off from well-known Swedish SAAB AB. All products are based on stereo camera technology which is used to calculate the volume and condition of, for example, timber stacks, individual logs or goods. The aim is to replace slow, costly, and inaccurate measurement methods with speed, efficiency and automation. They utilise revolutionary image processing technology which builds upon decades of development work done by the technology development team at Saab.
Services of the company are used by transport companies that need a fast and efficient method to measure the dimensions of their palletised freight. The freight is measured at a cross-docking terminal and the main reason to measure the freight is to apply the correct cost of the transport. Measurement of dimensions is usually a slow and manual process. Their product is one of the few systems in the market that can measure and collect data in-motion while the pallet is moved by the forklift. Their customers are well known global logistics companies.
Now company is having almost 20 employees and annual turnover is about 2,5 million Euros. The company is following their strategical growth plan and they are planning to increase their deliveries more than three (3) times until year 2025.
We are looking for them:
Country Manager DACH (m/f/d)
- The new Country Manager Germany will be responsible work with existing customers and acquiring actively new clients to drive company´s success in Europe with the main focus being the German market.
- The role involves defining strategy and profit targets for the region and being very "hands on" to win new business.
Critical actions and activities:
- Represent the company at exhibitions and events.
- networking/teamwork with other functional internal groups (customer service, credit management, R&D, tech. service, marketing etc.)
- Work in close cooperation with Swedish colleagues to safeguard quality and speed in all customer relations.
- Active researching on prospects and successfully turn prospects into customers.
- Grow market share and presence at the German market.
- Develop profitable and sustainable business increasing and/or defending market shares through customer contact and relationship implements sales strategy & objectives, monitors & reports, progress & results to key stakeholders
- Able to travel extensively and be effective in a variety of business cultures
- Very strong emphasis in sales activities
- Set up the German company / sales office
- Minimum five (5) years in BtB sales function.
- Proven sales experience, skills and results in sales with the solid knowledge of the German logistics industry
- Entrepreneurial, results-oriented professional who has demonstrated success in winning new business opportunities
- Posses a “can do” and “never give up” attitude with internal strong sense of urgency
- Personality Traits: high energy, good social and communication skills
- Able to build up long lasting relationships
- Commercial studies or apprenticeship with a lot of interests to technical issues or vice versa
- Capability to lead and develop independently own organization ?
- A lot of energy, enthusiasm, and persistence?
- A strong hands-on and hunter mentality
- Excellent written and oral German language skills is a Must
- Good command in English, oral and written
- Swedish language skills is a plus
- IT Skills: familiar and experienced with computer hardware and software.
- CRM system experience
Highest discretion is self-evident.
Please also read our current privacy information on our homepage: www.findingheads.de
Please apply by E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding Heads International GmbH
Fon: +49(0) 2353 667 4561