Finding Heads International GmbH is one of the leading Head-hunter companies in Europe. We are specialist for C-Level, Top Manager and Specialists searches. Our head-hunters are all having longstanding Management experience and their success is based on competence and competent coaching.
Our was founded in Hanover in 1900 and is thus a company rich in tradition, but also very innovative.
They are a global developer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems as well as passive radio frequency modules that provide complete solutions for wireless infrastructures. RFS design and manufacture end-to-end RF solutions for wireless networks. With their hardware, 5G becomes a reality, whether in the tunnel, in the building or on the street.
Our customer serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, they offer cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. Our mandate is a worldwide leading provider of innovative wireless and broadcast infrastructure products and solutions.
They are a worldwide operating group of companies with approx. 1 200 employees, represented on 6 continents, at 5 production and 25 sales locations. Their yearly revenue is about 100 million Euro.
Mission of our customer: “We devote our passion, expertise and understanding of radio-frequency eco-systems to serve your interests and simplify your network deployments with comprehensive solutions.”
Core values are Customer Centric • Agile • Reliable • Excelling • Care
We are looking for them:
Regional Sales Manager, North Europe (m/f/d)
Your benefits / Assets of the role:
• Pleasant working atmosphere in a value-based corporate culture
• Family friendliness through flexible working hours
• Individual development and further training opportunities
• Continuous internal information and communication about all RFS developments worldwide through modern communication tools
• Home office in northern Germany or working in one our RFS offices either in Stockholm or Hanover
• Attractive, performance-based compensation
• Opportunity for a company pension scheme
• Company car allowance also for private use
The Regional Sales Manager works in a team oriented, cooperative manner to achieve RFS’s sales, profit margin and accuracy to forecast goals at the territory level. Region of the position covers for time being Scandinavia, Baltic countries and northern part of the Germany, possible. He/She targets new markets within the region and continues to develop current relationships with existing customer base by providing solutions to clients’ needs and by working closely with the Global and Key account management, inside sales, and marketing teams.
• Plans and implements territorial sales activities in an efficient and effective manner to achieve sales revenues
• goals while maintaining profit margin and accuracy to forecast objectives.
• Identifies new business opportunities through successful relationships with customers by identifying and developing strategic initiatives based on trends, threats and opportunities.
• Develops, coordinates and negotiates proposals.
• Quotes prices, prepares and presents proposals and provides information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
• Adheres to travel and expense budget guidelines.
• Effectively utilizes support resources such as applications engineering, inside sales and marketing personnel.
• Manages customer perception by providing clear and effective solutions and conveying RFS’s capabilities.
• Makes regular visits with/to customers.
• Evaluates and implements strategies to improve inefficiencies and drives problem solving.
• Monitors competitive activity and provides feedback to management
• Yearly sales budget of the Regional Sales Manager is about 5 million Euro
• Bachelor of Arts or Science in Business or Marketing or equivalent with a technical mindset.
• 5+ years working in the telecommunications industry with an emphasis in radio frequency (RF) systems.
• 2+ years of direct sales experience with telecommunications products or other industrial telecommunication related industries like RF, optic and infrastructure
• Depth knowledge of the telecommunications industry and network MNO/OEM accounts including customer
• Proven ability in sales and business development in the telecommunications industry.
• Strong ability to execute sales objectives to prospect and to develop new customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills that clearly convey information and ideas at all levels.
• Ability to successfully prioritize, manage, and implement sales plans within regional area.
• Ability to positively influence customers and project teams and capable of building new relationships while maintaining strong partnerships with existing customers.
• Strong ability to deliver meaningful presentations and convey technical information at all levels.
Highest discretion is self-evident. Please also read our current privacy information on our homepage:
Please apply by E-Mail to: email@example.com
Finding Heads International GmbH
Stormsweg 5 a, 22085 Hamburg
Mobil +49 (0) 173 935 21 27