Finding Heads Suchauftrag
Der nächste Karriereschritt?
Manager Information Systems and Information Technology (m/w/d) – Hannover (Germany)
Our customer was founded in Hannover in 1900 and is thus a company rich in tradition, but also very innovative. They are a global developer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems as well as passive radio frequency modules that provide complete solutions for wireless infrastructures. Our customer designs and manufactures end-to-end RF solutions for wireless networks. With their hardware, 5G becomes a reality, whether in the tunnel, in the building or on the street.
Our customer serves OEMs, distributors, system integrators, operators and installers in the broadcast, wireless communications, land-mobile and microwave market sectors. As an ISO compliant organization with manufacturing and customer service facilities that span the globe, they offer cutting-edge engineering capabilities, superior field support and innovative product design. Our mandate is a worldwide leading provider of innovative wireless and broadcast infrastructure products and solutions.
They are an international operating group of companies with approx. 400 employees, represented predominantly in EMEA and Asia. Their yearly revenue is about 100 million Euro.
Mission of our customer: “We devote our passion, expertise and understanding of radio-frequency eco-systems to serve your interests and simplify your network deployments with comprehensive solutions.”
Goal of the role:
The strategic and operational lead of the information systems and information technology. The main objectives are:
• to develop the IS/IT vision & strategy
• to design a future proof IS/IT architecture,
• to secure the safe and seamless operation of the IT systems.
• to achieve the company business goals,
The position involves strong people management to develop a team of highly skilled and motivated IT and application engineers as well as budget management.
• Manage all aspects of the SAP ERP Platform
• Design, deliver and support SAP Solutions for company´s functional teams across all regions.
• Integrate industry experience and technical knowledge to establish ‘best practices’ solutions.
• Drive continuous improvement of solutions.
• Design, develop and support data exchange projects (EDI, EAI, AS2, IDC, etc.).
• Provide front line support to SAP End User Community.
• Manage all aspects of the company´s network, hardware and collaboration platforms.
• Maintain the local and wide area network infrastructure for the company.
• Ensure all communications for a global, multi-platform environment operates effectively.
• Responsible for global deployment of Salesforce.com and Analytics Tools.
• Responsible for global deployment of Reporting, Data Warehousing & Analytics Tools.
• Support the functional teams (i.e., R & D, operations, finance, etc.) across several key applications (i.e., MES, CIQ, testing, design SW etc.)
• Leverages web, cloud, user experience, analytics to provide solutions.
• Development and implementation of policies and practices around IS / IT.
• Master´s in engineering, Computer Science or similar
• several years of experiences in similar functions, deep going executive management & leadership skills as well organizational and solution development skills
• deep going experiences of enterprise systems, planning & integration of those
• well informed of Compliance and data privacy regulations
• broad experience of project Management, especially in IT-related themes
• good knowledge of MS-Office or MS-365
• Ability to think strategically in an intelligent way and to serve as a trusted business partner with senior business leaders.
• Can develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
• A hands-on mentality, maintenance and cultivation of relationships with business and functional leaders across the company, effective use of resources, and more.
• boundary-less and the ability to work collaboratively with numerous stakeholders and to identify those who should be consulted or apprised of significant events or developments.
• Interest and multi-tasking skills to manage a variety of challenging tasks while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
• Intercultural empathy and diplomacy
• Interest of to develop a good understanding of the products, the technological trends and developments within company.
• Willingness to undertake occasional business trips
• Business fluent in both German and English, additional language skills highly welcome.
Your benefits / Assets of the role:
• Pleasant working atmosphere in a value-based corporate culture
• Cooperative working style with an international team
• Very interesting key market players as customers and “business cases”
• A broad range of tasks with the opportunity to design and develop your own working contents and subjects
• Family friendliness through flexible working hours
• Attractive compensation
• 30 days vacation
• Opportunity for a company pension scheme
• Individual development and further training opportunities
• Continuous internal information and communication about all company developments worldwide through modern communication tools
• High quality products and continuous development through strong R&D among other things for 5G networks
Stormsweg 5 a, 22085 Hamburg
Mobil +49 (0) 173 935 21 27
Finding Heads International GmbH
Fon: +49(0) 2353 667 4561
Höchste Diskretion ist selbstverständlich. Bitte lesen Sie auch unsere aktuellen Datenschutzinformationen. Finding Heads International GmbH ist eines der führenden, auf Executive Search spezialisierten, Unternehmen für Suchen von Führungspersonal, Geschäftsführer, Vorstände und Managern in Europa. Unsere Headhunter besitzen langjährige Managementerfahrung und arbeiten mit Erfolg durch fachkundige Beratung und Kompetenz für teils internationale Unternehmen.